Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Duration: 3 months
Pay Rate: $17.00
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $4.0 billion. Has more than 15,000 colleagues at nearly 150 manufacturing locations around the world.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Assemble wires, cables, harnesses, and power supplies using soldering equipment, hand tools, and bench tools
- Assemble electronic chassis, laser assemblies
- Test and calibrate sub-assemblies
- Work with parts lists, drawings, wiring diagrams, and methods sheets
- Work to predetermined standard production rates
- Follow written and verbal procedures
- Maintain records of work completed
- Maintain control of material in assigned work orders
- Initiate changes and corrections to documentation and methods
- Maintain work area and equipment in neat and orderly condition
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Functions with semi/direct direction/supervision according to build schedule
- US Citizenship/Permanent Residency
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years electronic, mechanical, or optical assembly experience
- Ability to initiate changes to methods sheets, procedures, and specifications
- Ability to learn to troubleshoot optical-mechanical assemblies
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics, and assembly diagrams
- Basic reading and writing skills.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.