APR has been engaged to identify hardworking Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Hayward, CA, 94545 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $15/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM, M-F
- The Production Technician is responsible for performing a wide range of skills including: assemble, fit and mount sub-assemblies, components, and standard fixed assemblies in electrical control equipment.
- Perform assembly required for test preparation and final inspection.
- Use established power checking procedures and equipment to verify electrical/mechanical integrity of units assembled.
- Perform all assignments within acceptable quantity and perfect quality requirements in keeping within assigned functions.
- You will perform assigned function from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other manufacturing information.
- You will follow established procedures/work instructions for assigned function.
- You will perform routine maintenance on all plant equipment in area of assignment as required.
- You will maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
- You will maintain expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or parts shortages.
- You will handle all finished products for shipment; call carriers and load materials into carrier's vehicles.
- You will observe good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly by performing 5-S duties and continued dedication to raising the bar.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Ability to use hand tools
- Steel toe shoes required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.