APR has been engaged to identify hard working Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Worcester, MA
CONTRACT: 12 months
PAY RATE: $13 per hour
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, Tool-Related Assembly, PCB and Small Parts Assembly, Aiming.
- Reads and studies work orders and assembly drawings to determine operation to be performed.
- Works at a steady pace under close supervision; may be assigned to different work stations.
- No heavy lifting required.
- Requires light back support belt.
- More than 1 year of experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.