APR has been engaged to identify hard working Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Kings Mountain, NC 28086 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $15/hr. SHIFT: 2nd shift, M-F, possibly 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM or 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM, OT required
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Assemble clutch components, sub-assemblies, and assemblies from specification sheets, drawings, and work instructions.
- Be cross-trained and operate multiple assembly stations during a single shift.
- Perform minor and preventative maintenance in assigned workstations.
- Be diligent in watching for and reporting unusual conditions, safety issues or defective material.
- Adhere to all safety and quality procedures
- Maintain good attendance
- Perform work in a manner which supports the company's Quality systems (QS, 9000, TS 16949, CQI-9), and Environmental system (ISO 14000).
- Maintain work area housekeeping and 5S efforts
- Complete daily tasks in compliance with standard work
- Inspect product for quality acceptance and perform quality checks. Work within quality and quantity standards.
- Work a reasonable amount of overtime, including weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in role
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs. on a regular basis from floor to waist. Periodic lifting of up to 30 lbs. from waist to shoulder.
- Able to stand for up to 9 hours, with scheduled breaks
- Able to stand, twist, bend, squat and stoop
- Able to work overtime including weekends and holidays when requested
- Steel toed shoes required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.