APR has been engaged to identify hard working Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Olean, NY 14760 CONTRACT: 7 months or longer PAY: $12/hour SHIFT: 2nd shift, 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM, M-F, OT required
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, Tool-Related Assembly.
- Assembles mechanical components according to blueprint, bill of materials chart, and shop order specifications.
- Mounts, refines and fastens units using mechanical or power hand tools and gauges.
- No heavy lifting required.
- May require light back support belt.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in role
- Steel toed Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hearing protection and Face Cloth masks required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.