APR has been engaged to identify hard working Assembler for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Auburn, WA 98001 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $15.50/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, OT possible
- Perform a wide range of skills including: assemble, fit and mount sub-assemblies, components, and standard fixed assemblies in electrical control equipment.
- Perform assembly required for test preparation and final inspection.
- Use established power checking procedures and equipment to verify electrical/mechanical integrity of units assembled.
- Perform all assignments within acceptable quantity and perfect quality requirements in keeping within assigned functions.
- Perform assigned function from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other manufacturing information.
- Follow established procedures/work instructions for assigned function.
- Handle materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform routine maintenance on all plant equipment in area of assignment as required.
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
- Maintain expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or parts shortages.
- Handle all finished products for shipment; call carriers and load materials into carrier's vehicles.
- Observe good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly by performing 5-S duties and continued dedication to raising the bar.
- Exhibit teamwork in all you do, maintaining a positive and team based attitude. Support peers in time of high demand by working hours assigned and overtime as required; also comply with scheduled start/stop times and break periods for the facility.
- Participate on local teams to improve site conditions, productivity, and performance.
- Lift 35 lbs. with reasonable accommodation as required.
- Work in a timely manner to ensure customer needs are fulfilled and deadlines are met.
- Work at a pace that meets expected productivity goals.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- Steel toe shoes required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.