APR has been engaged to identify hard working Assembler for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Irvine, CA
Contract: 4 months or longer
Pay Rate: $14/hr.
Shift: Multiple shifts available
This position is responsible for the assembly of sub-assemblies and top level assemblies fuel components while working from verbal instructions, blueprints, operation sketches and assembly drawings. Position will work closely with other Assembly Technicians and assist Manufacturing Engineering when needed to support the development work instructions, tools and fixtures.
- Assemble fuel components per drawing requirements
- May disassemble and assemble product that is returned for repair
- Utilize hand tools such as pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, arbor press, vises, soldering iron, micrometers, calipers and indicators
- Use routing sheets, operating instruction sheets or other documentation to ensure proper assembly of parts. Perform visual inspection of units during the assembly process and at completion of assembled units.
- Ensure activities are performed correctly and proper tooling and documentation is used
- Determine tooling and special gauging required to complete work
- May perform verification as an operator/inspector for others in the department
- Comply with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of equipment in a safe and competent manner. Understand and meet all departmental safety objectives and goals. Keep assigned work-area clean, organized, and orderly per 5S standards.
- Perform Lean Initiatives including Continuous Improvement
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- One (1) year previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Communicate effectively and work well in a team environment
- Ability to work from written instructions such as blueprints or other work instructions
- Ability to solder, experience working in manufacturing
- Ability to interact and participate in a team driven culture
- Team player and able to multi-task
- Assembly using basic handheld and power tools
- Previous work experience in the Aerospace industry
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $14/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.