CNC Machine Operator - 2nd/3rd shift
APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Machine Operator for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Kings Mountain, NC, 28086 Duration: 12 months or longer Pay Rate: $22/hr. Shifts:
- 2nd shift, M-F, 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM, OT Required
- 3rd shift, M-F, 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM, OT Required
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, Coordinated Rapid Movement, Tool-Related Assembly (if job requires the use of hand tools).
- Sets up and operates machine to perform job specifications.
- Skillfully uses machine tools, hand tools, and measuring instruments.
- May need to be familiar with the metric measuring systems.
- Possesses an understanding of machine functions and specification standards.
- Knowledgeable of assembly and repair techniques required.
- May require personal safety equipment such as safety glasses, goggles, dust masks or respirators or face shield
- 3-5 years of experience in role
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Steel toed shoes required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.