CNC Molding Machine Operator
APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking CNC Molding Machine Operator for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Milford, NH 03055 CONTRACT: 5 months or longer PAY RATE: $25-$28/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: M-F, 1st shift, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Responsible for the machining and construction of plastic molds utilizing conventional and CNC Machinery. Utilizes CAD files, work instructions, sketches and models to create finished mold components.
- Advanced machine set-up & operation
- Select and set-up appropriate tooling & fixturing
- Adjust tooling & work offsets
- Ability to consistently work to close tolerances
- Troubleshoot advanced & complex programs
- Editing of complex CNC programs
- Perform inspections on parts, mold components and mold cavities
- Assist & support others in daily departmental operations
- Utilize Solidworks and Camworks software
- Follow established quality & safety standards
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment
- Work independently
- Perform other needed duties as assigned
- Knowledge of standard design practice for Tooling and Molds
- Thorough understanding of mold making processes and principles
- Strong understanding and application of machining practices
- Ability to build a mold
- Strong CAD/CAM skills
- Ability to run all machines in shop. (Includes Trak CNC mills, AgieCharmilles sinker EDM, Mori Seiki VMC, Trak CNC lathe, Chevalier surface grinder.)
- Strong math skills including basic trigonometry
- Advanced knowledge of measuring instruments
- General knowledge and understanding of plastic injection molding
- Basic computer skills
- HS Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience in Mold Making operations
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.