APR has been engaged to identify hard working Contract Recruiters for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Beachwood, OH
- Person will be responsible for generating candidate pools for a variety of professional and executive positions.
- Candidate assessment, screening and pre-closing are required.
- Person will work extensively with a variety of sophisticated database and internet tools.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong employment law knowledge and act as a resource supporting policies and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with either an in-house recruiter, or with a 3rd party recruiting firm.
- Strong experience with Internet recruiting and active identifying of candidates.
- Person must possess sales and customer service skills.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.