Data Entry Clerk
APR has been engaged to identify a hard working Data Entry Clerk for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Sumter, SC 29154 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $15/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, Mon-Fri 7:45 am-4:30 pm
- Enters alpha and numeric data into spreadsheets and/or the mainframe
- The candidate will work on either individual projects, or a series of discrete tasks that demand data be transferred from one form into another.
- Accounting and/or coding skills that require keying into a database are necessary, as is some degree of clerical work.
- Data must be entered quickly and accurately; data must be transcribed, interpreted, and verified for correctness.
- Also, proficiency in the appropriate computer programs, such as word processing and spreadsheets is essential.
- Associate degree or a minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service or administrative work
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Excel
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.