Entry Level Production Worker
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Worcester, MA, 01606
CONTRACT: 12 months or longer
PAY RATE: $15.40/hr.
SHIFT: M-F, (1st shift – 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM), OT required
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Perform operations required to assemble and pack various products.
- Uses fingers or tools to perform one or more repetitive assembly operations to produce small, light-weight products.
- Ability to use measuring tape, hand and power tools or saw.
- Ability to read written instructions and comprehend verbal instructions. Works at a steady pace under close supervision
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Safety glasses and Steel Toed Shoes required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.