APR has been engaged to identify hard working Executive Assistant for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Eden Prairie, MN
CONTRACT: 12 months
PAY RATE: $30 per hour
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing full administrative duties to the senior level managers. This position will also partner with other executive assistants to support the entire Group and Eden Prairie facility. The ideal candidate will work independently and handles confidential matters professionally. This position requires a high level of customer service and excellent communication skills.
- Screens telephone calls, email and visitors. Responds to requests and resolves issues.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the office and daily workflow, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, meetings and expense reports, files, etc.
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements, both domestic and international. Coordinates internal meetings, luncheons, customer visits and off-site conferences.
- Manages written correspondence, including letters, memos, and emails.
- Purchase items as needed.
- Actively manages presentations and databases. Gathers, analyzes and compiles data in reports.
- Prepares meeting financials, presentations and reports.
- Special projects as needed.
- Organizing and maintains files and records.
- Conducts readings, research, and routing correspondences; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.