APR has been engaged to identify hard working Hydraulics Technician for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Euclid, OH, 44117 CONTRACT: 6 months only PAY: $23-$25/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under close supervision, assists technical specialists or engineers by performing tasks that are usually routine in nature where very few nonstandard situations occur.
- Typical duties include routine set-up, assembly, and/or installation components and parts.
- Assignments may involve minor troubleshooting and repair as directed.
- Since prior practical experience is minimal, limited judgement is required to perform most tasks.
- Usually receives detailed instructions on most assignments.
- Exercises only a minimal amount of independent action
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Has experience working in a test lab on hydraulic devices.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Oil Resistant Safety Shoes and Safety Glasses
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.