Industrial Maintenance Technician
APR has been engaged to identify hardworking Electrical Maintenance Technician for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: La Grange, NC 28551 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $35/hr. SHIFT: 3rd shift, M-F, 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM, OT required
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Maintenance Technicians are responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of systems using PLC, electrical, mechanical and processing skills. The Maintenance Technician will perform preventative and reactive maintenance on all production equipment.
- The Maintenance Technician installs, troubleshoots, repairs the following systems: PLC's, HMI's, VFD Drives, Vision Systems, Motor Control Centers, Power Distribution Centers, Motors (DC, AC, Stepper, Servo, etc.), Three Phase/Single Phase - power and control circuits, Control Panel layout and component installation
- Installing and repairing electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment
- Troubleshooting AC & DC drives, instrumentation, transducers, and hydraulic/pneumatic controls
- PLC troubleshooting and working with tension controllers
- The work is in a high-speed equipment/production environment
- You will work with computer-controlled systems
- Assist and train production employees in proper operation and maintenance of machinery
- 2-5 years of experience in role
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Steel toed shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection required
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.