APR has been engaged to identify hard working Machine Operator for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Middlesex, NC 27557 Duration: 12 months or longer Pay Rate: $12/hr. Shift: 3rd Shift, 10:30 pm - 7:00 am, Sun - Fri
- Review paper and machine. Check with operators to see if they need wire
- Check machines
- Cut springs loose from rocker arm
- Clean arms and pads with methanol
- Check rollers
- Load wire onto wire winder per router
- Pull tensions
- Clean up equipment including safety and health equipment.
- Get proper beak size
- Adjust bobbin traverse length
- Pull wire through beak
- Check bobbin traverse
- Run test bobbin (300 ft.)
- Pull catenary per ACES
- Set footage on counter per router
- Clean up
- Daily shift meeting
- Perform 5S and TPM duties
- Scrap wire off bobbins
- Cycle count inventory
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- HS Diploma or GED
- Safety Shoes and Safety Glasses
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.