APR has been engaged to identify hard working Machine Operator for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Forest City, NC Duration: 12 months or longer Pay Rate: $11/hr. Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:30pm – 7am plus some week-end OT
- The Pan Cure Cell Level One position operates production equipment to manufacture hydraulic hose and has two main components to the job including, but not limited to Finishing and Braid
- Perform duties relative to production in the assigned area, and is able to operate all equipment and machinery in the assigned area.
- Produce a quality product, safely, on-time, and with the least cost possible.
- Accurately record data on process travelers.
- Accurately complete computer transactions.
- Participate in cell/team activities and adhere to cell/team norms.
- Maintain all skill certifications.
- Identify areas for improvements.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, and others in a courteous, professional, and proactive manner.
- HS Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of related experience
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.