APR has been engaged to identify hard working Manufacturing Clerk for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: La Grange, NC
CONTRACT: 12 months
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite to update work instructions scan and organize documents from paper to digital format and ensure document control is a key requirement of this position
- Must be able to interact with operators in production to clarify critical to quality requirements as well as steps for work instructions.
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- Experience in manufacturing, sorting and checking, inspection preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in role.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.