APR has been engaged to identify hard working Material Handler for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
JOB TITLE: Material Handler
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
CONTRACT: 3 months
SHIFT: 5:30am-2:00pm (30 min lunch)
- Responsible for pulling kits, spare parts and receiving of material into stock. Supports the focus of zero defects as well as right-the-first-time attitude. Essential functions:
- Picks labels, pulls parts per pick list to ensure that the parts being pulled have the correct lot ID
- Packages kits for delivery to labs and assures that all quantities are correct in each kit.
- Assures that all cure date information is on Pick List (cure dates for all rubber goods)
- Issues details out of stock before delivering kits to labs.
- Performs data entry of parts in the system.
- Assists assembly personnel via window.
- Performs cycle count.
- Assists in the Shipping and/or Receiving areas as needed.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 6 months of experience working in a stockroom, warehouse, or inventory role.
- Aerospace experience preferred.
- Familiar with cycle counts
- Experience using ERP systems
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.