APR has been engaged to identify hard working Mechanical Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Hanover, MD, 21076 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $15/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, OT required
*Candidate will need to have Mechanical Experience. Cutting, Bending, and punching steel and copper bars working with pre-packaged kit to assemble with little to no instruction, must be mechanically inclined and have the mechanical aptitude.
- The Production Technician is responsible for a wide range of skills including assemble, fit and mount sub-assemblies, components, and standard fixed assemblies in electrical control equipment.
- Perform assembly required for test preparation and final inspection.
- Use established power checking procedures and equipment to verify electrical/mechanical integrity of units assembled.
- Perform all assignments within acceptable quantity and perfect quality requirements in keeping within assigned functions.
- You will perform assigned function from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other manufacturing information.
- You will handle materials in accordance with established procedures.
- You will perform routine maintenance on all plant equipment in area of assignment as required.
- You will maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
- You will maintain expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or parts shortages.
- You will participate on local teams to improve site conditions, productivity, and performance.
- You will work in a timely manner to ensure customer needs are fulfilled and deadlines are met. Work at a pace that meets expected productivity goals.
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- HS Diploma or GED
- Steel toed shoes required
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.