APR has been engaged to identify hard working Mechanical Technician for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Technician LOCATION: Jackson, MI 49202 PAY RATE: $24.00 per hour CONTRACT: 5 months or longer SHIFT: Monday thru Friday 3:30 pm to 12:00 am
Tests product and maintains test machinery and equipment under direction of test engineering
- Reviews project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment.
- Performs testing in accordance with test specifications, including test setup, test equipment adjustment and sample and data storage.
- Sets up and conducts tests of hydraulic components to evaluate product performance toward support of customer requirements.
- Associates Degree in engineering or related sciences, or equivalent certification from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two years equivalent experience or 4 years' experience working in a technical / laboratory setting without degree or certification.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel. Ability to use Internet Explorer to upload test data as needed
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Knowledge of test equipment operation, machine hydraulics, data acquisition and inspection equipment.
- A high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- General knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Print reading and dimensional inspection capability.
- Good communication skills and professional presence.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Experience with PC-based control systems.
- Prior knowledge with measurement / data acquisition systems, instrumentation wiring and documentation.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and 7 panel drug screens will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.