APR has been engaged to identify hard working PAYROLL SPECIALIST for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Galesburg, MI CONTRACT: 6 months PAY RATE: $22/hr. WORK SCHEDULE: 8 am to 5 pm
- This position will be responsible for weekly payroll processing of manufacturing facility offsite as well as processing payroll for 3 headquarter sites.
- Ability to multi-task and meet hard deadlines.
- Interface with Finance and HR to deliver reports and payroll data as required
- Lead improvement of payroll processes.
- Support employees' tax, certificates and processing of additional reimbursements
- Additional responsibilities will include assisting credit and collections team on ad hoc requests, tax exemption collection, distribution of invoicing.
- 1-3 years payroll experience.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.