Payroll Tax Specialist
APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Payroll Tax Specialist for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Berwyn, PA 19312 CONTRACT: 5 months or longer PAY RATE: $27-$30/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- The Payroll Specialist will be a member of the centralized corporate headquarters payroll team. This group provides payroll processing support and customer service resolution of related issues to the company's businesses throughout the country.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payrolls for various the company's business pay groups
- Analyze, prepare, and import all payroll data from divisions into ADP EV5, including bonuses, restricted stock, etc.
- Validate and prepare off-cycle manual check requests
- Prepare and process quarter and year-end adjustments
- Assist in documenting all payrolls processes and procedures
- Process employee direct deposits and tax withholding changes
- Process, run and distribute workers compensation report
- Prepare Total Pay, Tax and/or WGPS weekly funding sheet
- Review year end records and reports to minimize the need for W-2Cs
- Bachelor's degree required; FPC or CPP certifications desired
- Minimum 3-5 years of payroll experience including multi-site/state payroll processing
- Experience working with ADP "EV5" and "TimeSaver" is required
- Strong working knowledge of multi-state payroll tax regulations
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.