Precision QA Inspector
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Precision QA Inspector for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Camarillo CA 93010 Duration: 12 months or longer Pay Rate: $24/hr. Shift: 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, OT possible
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Basic computer skills, able to learn/use MRP database (SAP experience a plus)
- CMM MicroVu vision system experience or similar CMM machine.
- Reviews and approves inspection/test data
- Reads and interprets mechanical/electrical drawings and procedures
- Performs and verifies visual, dimensional, mechanical, and chemical inspection functions, relating to:
- Source, first article, receiving, in process, final and test operations using company or customer supplied drawings, equipment and/or procedures.
- 2-3 years of experience in role
- Experience in AS9102 First article & ANSI_ Y14.5M 1982
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Steel Toe Shoes required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.