APR has been engaged to identify hard working Mechanical Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Beltsville, MD 20705 CONTRACT: 7 months or longer PAY: $15.61/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM, OT possible, and 2nd shift, M-F, 2:00 – 8:00 PM (with occasional 2:00 – 10:00 PM)
- Performs wrap insulation process per specifications
- Measures and cut fiberglass insulation and clay tape.
- Transports work to various areas of the shop.
- Performs some mechanical assembly.
- Operates equipment including oven.
- Work in accordance with general safety rules and practices.
- Keep immediate work area clean and free of hazards.
- Will be responsible for the conformance of finish parts to drawings and specification.
- Participate in continuous improvement of processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Steel toe shoes required
- General blueprint reading and machine shop skills.
- Read and comprehend specifications, engineering drawings and manufacturing routings preferred
- Experience with rotary tools and handheld inspection tools (i.e. calipers, micrometers, pi tape, loupe, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Position requires exposure to oil, dirt, and heat.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand 8 hours a day
- Must be able to read and write English
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.