Production Technician I
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Machinists for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Job Title: Production Technician
Location: Worcester, MA
Duration: 12 months OR longer
Pay Rate: $13/hr.
Schedule: 1st shift
- Responsible for the production and assembly of both re-manufactured and original equipment clutches and associated components, meeting quantity and quality expectations while ensuring the safety of yourself and others.
- Responsible to work within established quality and ELS systems.
A. Comply with safety policies and regulations to include usage of specific PPE as required in work instructions or other guidance specific to your work area.
B. Comply with all Corporate and Company policies and guidelines
C. Report any variances in quality, safety, or other guidelines to your cell leader or member of management
D. Responsible to perform lean activities as directed (i.e. 5S, kan-ban systems, point-of-use inventory, standardized work, etc.)
E. Perform work safely
F. Maintain production records for assigned position
G. Participate in teaming activities
H. Complete daily tasks in compliance with work standards.
I. Utilize work instructions for proper procedures for assigned position
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work any shift
- Safety requirements
- General knowledge of clutch production techniques and technologies
- Interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
- Computer abilities a plus Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. frequently
- Must be able to stand, twist, bend, squat and stoop
- Depth and peripheral vision required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
PAY RATE: $13/hr.
- We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
- Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.