QA Inspector I
APR has been engaged to identify hard working QA Inspector for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Toccoa, GA
CONTRACT: 12 months
SHIFT: 1st Shift
- Through the direction of Manager Quality Assurance, performs product quality inspections, during the manufacturing assembly and test processes.
- Supports the ISO 9001:2000 Management Representative in the determination of acceptable conforming product, throughout the receiving, in-process and final inspection steps.
- Performs all product inspection in accordance with documented procedures and instructions.
- Participates in the NCMR process.
- Provides quality assurance guidance where needed and recommends modifications to production inspection as necessary.
- Follows procedures which evaluate manufacturing, assembly and test acceptability, solves nonconforming material control problems, assist in the identification of continuous process improvement for new and existing products and processes.
- Assists in the development special quality and inspection instructions as required.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2000.
- High School education or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years of experience including engineering or quality assurance preferred
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.