APR has been engaged to identify hard working Quality Engineer for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
JOB TITLE: Quality Engineer
LOCATION: Jackson, MI
CONTRACT: 12 months
Functionally responsible for designing, developing, coordinating and deploying work instructions/procedures and associated process controls for the assigned HPWT. Develops process improvements and cost control programs in their HPWT. Reviews customer/industry/internal specifications to ensure compliance with stated requirements. Provides technical support to operations, customers, and suppliers. Leads formal problem solving for internal and external customers.
- Completes Quality Engineering assignments with minimal supervision.
- Lead and/or provide technical advice and counsel to HPWT assigned to continuous
- improvement and problem solving.
- Develop pFMEAs and Control Plans per AIAG standard.
- Assure that product shipped meets internal and external customer requirements.
- Lead corrective action process using 8D, 5 Why, A3, and lean tools.
- Acts as an organizational contact for customer concerns and ensure appropriate corrective actions are deployed.
- Formulate and implement quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards. Ensure these documents align with the recognized Aerospace Quality System Standard as well as Eaton Objectives, Policies and Procedures.
- Perform MSA and process capability studies for key and significant characteristics.
- Communicate quality issues to front line leaders and factory personnel and lead root cause and permanent corrective action documentation.
- Direct the disposition and analysis of returned material and internal non-conforming product. Insure that actions around top pareto items are identified and completed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution.
- 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of assembly operations, gauging, and testing.
- Ability to read and understand Blue Prints, Specifications, and Requirements
- Experience in performing Quality Audits
- Useable skills with MS Office software
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt Certification
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Quality System Knowledge (e.g. AS9100, ISO 9001, TS16949)
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.