APR has been engaged to identify hard working Quality Engineer for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Job Title: Quality Engineer Location: Toccoa, GA Duration: 12 months Pay Rate: $33.65/hr
Integral member of High-Performance Work Team (HPWT), providing leadership in areas of quality assurance and controls. Develop systems and processes that ensure product meets/exceeds Customer, Industry and Regulatory requirements. Interfaces with Customers, Suppliers, and all internal resources to achieve goals and achieves high levels of collaboration and communication. Offers problem solving expertise through a strong understanding of RCCA and statistical tools.
- Completes Quality Engineering assignments with moderate supervision.
- Support High Performance Work Team and Preliminary Material Review Board activities.
- Lead problem solving for corrective actions (8D, A3, RCCA) for internal and external requests.
- Host Customer/Industry representatives as required (Customer, AS9100, NADCAP).
- Conducted activities associated with PPAP (MSA, Gage R&R, Capability studies, FMEA, etc).
- Participated in Internal Audit program (LPAs, System Audits, Product & Process audits)
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards.
- Provides strong communication and interpersonal skills with respect to Customer, Internal and Supplier interfaces.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.