APR has been engaged to identify hard working Business Analyst.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
LOCATION: Washington, D.C. 20049
CONTRACT: 12 months
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri 40 hrs/week
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements.
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for business application development.
- Interviews end users to obtain and document the detailed business requirements for projects.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Combines understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions.
- Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements.
- Experience developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required.
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills required.
Don't miss out on his amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.