APR has been engaged to identify hard working Business Analyst.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
CONTRACT: 12 months
The VOC Measurement Analyst will identify and quantify opportunities to improve the customer experience, increase customer loyalty, and ingrain customer centricity into all business decisions. The analyst will support the Voice of the Consumer Measurement team, will be responsible for ad hoc customer data analysis, and will collaborate with other AARPx team members to support active projects.
How You Will Make An Impact
• Supports the approach of providing insightful and actionable recommendations for improvements based on VOC feedback and business metrics.
• Assists with the tracking/reporting of data on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to assess campaign performance and recommend related strategies. Translates results from data into clear and actionable insights that are relevant to defined goals.
• Researches and recommends what additional data should be tracked in order to establish actionable customer experience metrics that represent what matters most to AARP members.
• Ensures that customer insights are disseminated, understood, and used as the basis for development and enhancements of innovative products and services. Working with the Senior Advisor, VOC Measurement, measures improvements resulting from those enhancements.
• Works closely with data and technology teams to determine primary and secondary data sources to enhance analysis, insights and takeaways.
• Assesses trends and insights using multiple data sets and large amounts of data; synthesizes direct and indirect data into a cohesive, actionable story for internal teams.
Key responsibilities include: • Communicate and collaborate with groups internal and external to AARP • Ensure adherence to project schedules and deliverable timelines • Conduct data analysis and interpretation • Ensure data integrity and accuracy • Develop insights reports and dashboards • Incorporate advanced analytics into customer insights and properly package business insights and findings for consumption • Clearly and succinctly communicate the findings and insights with proper verification and validation techniques • Use best practices around categorization, sentiment and insights principles • Implement and manage pipeline of new channels and data feeds • Identify early warning signals and opportunistic approaches from insights gathered • Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science or comparable • 2+ years of analytic experience • Experience with data visualization software (including, Qlikview, Tableau, Domo, etc) • Experience with text analytics and analyzing voice of the customer findings to identify actions that improve customer experience (specifically, Clarabridge Text Analytics Platform) • Ability to identify and tell a story using data • Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a continually changing environment • Excellent problem solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations • Strong written, analytical and verbal communication skills • Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
Don't miss out on his amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.