APR has been engaged to identify hard working Marketing Analyst.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
LOCATION: Washington, D.C. 20049
CONTRACT: 12 months
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri 40 hrs/week
Overview: Full-time, on-site/remote support needed for 12 months, no option to extend. This role will manage marketing, operations and reporting related projects as they relate to the AARP Member Onboarding journey.
Position responsibilities/deliverables include:
Program/Project Management: Position will manage and execute (with oversight from Onboarding Senior Advisor) on a range of onboarding tactics:
- Assist with execution of Onboarding strategy. Optimizing owned digital and analog tactics and partner with other business units to influence optimizations to tactics/channels.
- Work with AARP Search team to optimize Onboarding SEO, SEM and Site Search. Assess performance on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Work with AARP Social team to optimize Onboarding Facebook campaigns. Assess performance on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance. Work with internal and external agencies to develop new campaign creative assets. Will interpret campaign results to make optimization recommendations, write test plans and project briefs.
- Assist with digital Onboarding tactics such as landing page design and optimization, email creation and optimizations, etc.
- Onboarding Response Strategy day-to-day lead. Liaison with internal teams to edit and add answers to Help Channel and Membership FAQs pages, knowledge article updates and Social Response.
- Develop SMS campaign strategy, measurement plan and messaging. Work with SMS team to understand and adhere to system requirements. Partner with internal stakeholders to coordinate messages from groups (e.g. Rewards, AARP Now).
- Support Onboarding Senior Advisor with ad hoc cross enterprise initiatives as requested.
- Provide tactic/channel/program reporting. Includes creating reporting requirements documentation, test plans, requesting and QC of data. Ensure tracking code and data accuracy. Analyze performance metrics for monthly reporting needs for dissemination to internal stakeholders.
- Liaisons with the AARPx Voice of the Customer team to collect and address member feedback in all owned and influenced tactics.
- Monitor Foresee feedback and optimize tactics/channels as needed based on feedback.
- Partner with Onboarding Senior Advisor and other internal stakeholders to create Onboarding toolkit (curated research results, metrics and do/don'ts for the audience)
- Create and maintain status reports, project plans that include timelines milestones, schedules, key dates
- Write briefs, presentation decks, performance reports, meeting notes, schedule meetings and partner with internal stakeholders as needed, etc.
- 5+ years of marketing/communications experience in a team-oriented workplace; agency experience and/or management of external vendors desired.
- Superior organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experienced in operational details of campaign management, e.g. data & technical requirements, reporting processes etc.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, thoughtful, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized and able to effectively communicate across multiple business units and stakeholders.
- Ability to critically review and prioritize projects based on business needs.
- Must be a self- starter, excellent initiator, communicator and collaborator, with strong organizational skills and ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy.
Don't miss out on his amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.