APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Network/Security Administrator Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Position: Network/Security Administrator
Duration: 2-3 months with option to extend
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
High level summary of key tasks/skills is as follows:
* Manage Forcepoint Firewall and VPN deployment and migration as well as daily operations to support management, administration and troubleshooting of Forcepoint Firewall or VPN.
* Support IAM migration project and maintain IAM operations.
* Investigate & manage any security incidents within the organisation.
* Serves as a high-level technical resource on security issues and assists in resolving complex technical problems on new and existing implementations.
* Provides integration review/design, migration or replacement of security devices
* Support & manage daily operations for security including administration of Firewalls, IPS, IAM solution, MS Active Directory, Anti-Virus solution and any other equipment not directly managed by vendors.
* Manage incidents and provide first and second level support for security related equipment with backend support from vendors.
* Provides risk assessment, review and recommendations for change requests related to security.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.