Associate IT Product Manager
TITLE: Associate IT Product Manager
LOCATION: Irving, TX 75038
DURATION: 12 months or longer
PAY RATE: $45-$50/hr on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
You will be responsible for providing end to end processes and technical expertise for Fiber Access Engineering and Wireless Transport. You will be part of the Fiber Access Solutions Team responsible for developing engineering solutions which will positively impact efficiency and acceleration of the 5G network and sites on-air.
This will give you the opportunity to work hand in hand with the CORE and Access engineering teams, Wireless Engineering, Project Management Office Information Technology, stakeholder LOBs, and other internal organizations leveraging agile methodologies to accomplish goals quickly.
- Participate in cross functional teams (Fiber Access Engineering, IT, Wireless Engineering ) in driving positive results for multiple activities related to the strategic build of 5G wireless sites.
- Provide efficient end to end processes and system solutions for wireline/wireless functionality.
- Provide support and direction for the integration of companywide, standard processes.
- Provide technical solutions to engineering, including process and training documentation.
- Coordinate and lead UAT testing efforts.
- Work together with technology teams to prioritize/determine database enhancements to meet business requirements, create efficiencies and streamline processes.
- Participate in defining business conditions, testing support and system configuration, training documentation, and administrative tools, as well as written procedures.
- Help in the development of timelines, project plans and status reports to monitor projects.
- Work together with internal partners to assess servicing capabilities and pinpoint issues relating to client servicing conditions.
- Review current approach for inefficiencies and device mechanist for improvements.
- Help in the preparation of client presentations.
- Obtain all necessary documentation needed to carry out new businesses.
- In addition to product owner responsibilities, serve as associate product manager, harmonizing teams scaled agile framework (SAFe) activities for the OneFiber Agile Release Train (ART).
- Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with large scale IT systems.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.