AWS Solutions Architect
TITLE: AWS Solutions Architect
LOCATION: Irving, TX 75038
CONTRACT: 24 months or longer
SHIFT: This is a standard work schedule with no specific shift requirements
PAY RATE: $70-$90/hr on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
- The person will be responsible for developing end-to-end technical solutions for security products for small & medium business customers and for large enterprises, federal agencies.
- The job requires the individual to work closely with the product management team as well as the IT systems teams to put an end-to-end solution together.
- Third party vendor evaluation will be part of the job functions.
- This will be in addition to ideating, conceptualizing, engineering & integrating products with third party software and/or with IT systems with secure interfaces.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Someone who can wear multiple hats.
- Someone technical, has been architect, has been part of AWS projects plus technical product owner.
- 8+ years of software engineering and architecture experience in designing large enterprise scale software solutions of which 5 or more years of experience in leading large & complex software projects.
- Working Knowledge in AWS and cloud platforms
- Knowledge in Telecommunication networks, wireline and wireless
- Experience implementing loosely coupled Service based Architecture concepts using SOAP and/or RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of application architecture, web infrastructure, networks, databases and security concepts
- Proven communications skills including technical writing and presentation.
- Ability to coordinate & communicate across diverse teams including product management, network planning, network engineering, & software development teams.
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Development experience with AngularJS, Node JS, TypeScript.
- Experience with Container based architecture & deployments using Docker.
- Knowledge on Java, Python, SQL, REST, along with strong Web and backend Development experience.
- Strong Java and/or Node based middleware development expertise along with building RESTful APIs.
- Experience in networking and security.
- Strong Experience working with Development methodologies like Agile & Scrum, Experience developing highly scalable application.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.