APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Design Engineer
Location: Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Position: Design Engineer
Duration: 7 months or longer
Pay Rate: $40 to $45/hr on W2 (With Benefits)
US Citizen/GC Holder only
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
A global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
We are designing the future for our Edge Network. Our designs will aid in the growth of the network and our customers' ability to connect and communicate. In this position you will be an integral part of that.
- Serve as an Engineer/Planner for the issuance of jobs that authorize and implement new sites, as well as, growth, upgrades, retirements, and removals to existing sites on the VMN, IDN and EDN Network.
- Previously submitted projects will be reviewed and a design created, along with a statement of work (SOW) summarizing the basic job requirements.
- You will perform the duties of a design engineer: remediating end of service equipment and upgrading circuits and adding capacity.
- You will report to a Sr. Engineer/Planner, who will work with you and assist you with requirements and the job scope.
- Interaction with Engineering, Network Installation, Operations, and Vendors.
- Must be able to address questions and concerns from the field as things arise.
Must Have Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology with work experience in a technical setting.
- Attention to details with ability to change direction as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Understanding of IP Technologies, including routing and switching.
- Ability to understand network drawings and translate them into written installation steps.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Cisco router and switches.
- Familiarity with Design Engineering and Telemetry
- Familiarity with VMN/IDN Network.
- Familiarity with Visio.
- Familiarity with Arista
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Rate: $40 to $45/hr
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.