Device Test Engineer
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Device Test Engineer.
Job Title: Device Test Engineer
Location: Bedminster, NJ 07921
Duration: 12 months or longer
Pay Rate: $40-50/hr. on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The role will be responsible for supporting device test activities in the Device Technology Innovation Lab.
- Responsible for test plan execution, ensuring compliance to device requirements and process, making recommendations for test coverage, regression testing, issues resolution, issues tracking and reporting.
- Apply excellent analytical and problem solving skills to identify problems quickly and work with device manufacturers and internal teams to resolves issues with a sense of urgency to meet target launch dates and business commitments.
- Support troubleshooting of device issues and reporting of results. Collect and analyze device logs and work with device vendors to drive issues to closure.
- Make recommendations to the test plan owner on changes to the test plan(s) as needed to improve the quality of testing.
- The position also involves supporting maintenance and upgrades of the lab environment. Execute baseline testing to validate the test environment.
Must Have Skills:
- 4+ years experience in wireless device and/or network testing
- Knowledge of LTE/IMS RAN and EPC architecture, working knowledge of lab network and vendor infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of 3GPP2 Layer 2 / Layer 3 LTE protocols, IMS SIP protocols
- Extensive experience with device test tools such as PST, DM
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with 5G standards and device testing
- Experience with ISO17025 quality management system, processes and procedures
- BS in EE or Comp Sci
- MS in EE or Comp Sci is a plus
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.