Network Project Manager
TITLE: Network Project Manager
LOCATION: Richardson, TX 75081
CONTRACT: 12 months or longer
SHIFT: Standard M-F, 8-5
PAY RATE: $45/hr on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
- Project Manager needed to drive the deployment of conventional and next generation core network technologies; including NGPON, ROADM, NGROADM, Ultra Long-Haul (ULH), OTN Mesh, MSPP, DXC and associated electronics.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop project plans, timelines and schedules.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure internal and external commitments are met.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to recommend enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Experience in Project Management is required
- 5 or more years project management driving cross-functional teams
- Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities
- Strong project planning and time management
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to influence organizational direction and initiatives across all leadership levels
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and proven experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, and the Clarity Software Application suite
- Demonstrates competency in Telecommunications technologies, networks and business processes
- Proven track record of leading multiple complex projects to successful completion
- PMP certification preferred. Military experience desired
- Experience with SRM/SAP as well as expense and/or capital budgets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4-5 years project management experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.