Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - II
Real Estate Specialist (Telecom)
$45/hr on W2 (With Benefits- Medical, Dental, vision and 401k)
12 months or longer
Job Description & Expectations:
- Supports Network Engineering and Implementation, leveraging 3rd Party consultants to maximize the number of new modification projects successfully Leased and Zoned.
- Candidate will be an independent starter with experience driving projects to completion, managing on-line systems, and interfacing with Project Management, Construction and Regulatory teams.
- Demonstrate professionalism by promptly responding to email and phone calls, participating in meetings, identifying and clearly explaining issues, and proposing solutions.
- Adherence to documented standards and procedures is essential.
- Must be able to interpret and understand policies and procedures and effectively communicate them to third parties.
- Must be able to resolve issues as they arise by interfacing with Landlords, government agencies, and property managers.
- Minimum 3 years working in Real Estate site acquisition in a Wireless Telecommunication environment.
- Candidate should be local to the AZ/NM region.
- Proficiency with computers including MS Office, and Google Suites required.
- Experience in contract management or project management is desirable.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, analyze and solve problems.
- Must have knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts.
Associate's degree required.
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.