Order Fulfillment Professional - I
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify
Position: Order Fulfillment
Location: Hidden Ridge, TX 75038
Pay Rate: $20.37/hr on W2 (With Benefits)
Duration: 3 months contract
Schedule: M-F; 9:00AM-5:00PM, Weekend required
A global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Function as single point of contact for issues of product status, product quantities, time of delivery, PO status, and PO change requests regarding quantities adjustments or date changes
- Responsible for inventory management, order management, and logistics planning activities
- Ensures product shipment integrity through all stages of product receiving, inspection, warehousing, shipment and delivery to ensure customers receipt of product in accordance with sales order demands
- Creates and updates statistical data, spreadsheets, reports and charts to identify product availability, sales order demands, customer priorities, and product allocation to meet customer demands
- Produces master and specific schedules for manufacturing and production to meet delivery dates and product quantities to fulfill customer orders
- 1-5 years of experience
- Experience using Microsoft PC software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access and SAP business system or similar sales order management software application.
- Basic understanding of purchasing
- Must be detail oriented and
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Rate: $20.37/hr
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.