Order Fulfillment Professional - II
Order Fulfillment Professional – II
Duration: 3-months or longer contract Location: Irvine, CA
Pay rate: $13 – 14/ hr.
- Function as single point of contact for issues of product status, product quantities, time of delivery, PO status, and PO change requests regarding quantities adjustments or date changes
- Responsible for materials management, order management and logistics planning activities
- Ensures product shipment integrity through all stages of product receiving, inspection, warehousing, shipment and delivery to ensure customers receipt of product in accordance with sales order demands
- Establishes Quality Assurance inspection schedules and priorities to ensure completion of QA inspections and release of products.
- Creates and updates statistical data, spreadsheets, reports and charts to identify product availability, sales order demands, customer priorities and product allocation to meet customer demands
- Produces master and specific schedules for manufacturing and production to meet delivery dates and product quantities to fulfill customer orders
- 4 year degree
- Experience in production planning, scheduling, inventory control, sales order fulfillment, product distribution and shipment
- Demonstrated abilities in production planning, researching, responding to and resolving sales order, logistics, product allocation and shipping inquiries and other related issues utilizing Sales Order Management systems
- Communication skills to provide production schedules, to prepare and present plans and information to manufacturing, sales and order management personnel and to customers.
- Experience using Microsoft PC software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access and SAP business system or similar sales order management software application.
- 5-7 years of experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
BACKGROUND CHECK INFORMATION: At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you!
***** DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY! ****
Since 1980, APR has been connecting top talent with exciting temporary/contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities across a spectrum of industries and skill sets with local and nationally recognized clients across the country. As your partner, our goal is to match you with a challenging and rewarding opportunity that will help you reach your personal and professional goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.