APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify
Position: Payroll Administrator
Location: Lake Mary, FL 32746
Pay Rate: $18/hr on W2 (With Benefits)
Duration: 6 months contract
A global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Respond to payroll inquiries via inbound phone calls and emails and handle employee escalations.
- Interact on a regular basis with employees of all lines of business, HR, Time and Attendance teams and external Vendor Absence Administration personnel.
- Position performs a variety of activities in support of the functional processes, programs and/or services.
- Answer incoming calls regarding direct deposit, salary changes, special pay, short term disability, and general payroll time reporting inquiries
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with employees and working to establish a positive rapport with every interaction
- Cooperatively interact with peers in HR, Benefits, and Benefit Vendors to resolve employee questions/issues
- Accurately update employee call details in the employee payroll support case database
- Collaborate with the leadership team to stay updated on payroll knowledge and stay informed of any changes in policies/procedures
- Impact the bottom line by problem solving and providing first call resolution
- Respond timely and accurately to payroll related email inquires
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll inquiry cases are completed accurately and timely follow up is provided to the employee
- Interact within the Payroll Operations Support and Control teams to discuss change enhancements to existing system processes.
- Supports internal and external audit compliance.
- Other administrative duties, as required
- Associate Degree or Certified Payroll Professional Certification or FPC or equivalent work experience.
- One or more years of experience in HRMS/Payroll Processing/Timekeeping system applications.
- One or more years of Customer Service experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- General understanding of required compliance with legal, regulatory, and financial requirements governing functional tasks and activities.
- Finance Operations such as Payroll experience.
- Experience with end to end payroll processing requirements.
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple functions simultaneously.
- Possess knowledge of payroll practices, policies and procedures.
- Strong quantitative, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team oriented individual who interacts and supports team members, team building.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large work volumes, show flexibility to meet processing demands, and adapt easily to change.
Compensation & Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. (Eligible on the 30 days period)
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.