APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Procurement Analyst Location: Irving, TX 75038 Position: Procurement Analyst
Duration: 12 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
SD Functional Analyst
a. Hands on experience on SAP SD/ MM/LE module :- 5-7 years with specialization on end to end Procurement, Materials management, sales order process, outbound delivery and billing.
b. Should have hands on experience on supporting PTP, OTC processes in production including, order creating thru interfacing systems, Idoc monitoring and error analysis,
c. Should have hands on support experience on table look up, queries, outputs, pricing, table directories etc.
d. Should have hands on experience on writing functional spec documents, testing PTP and OTC processes end to end.
e. Should have hands on experience on working on enhancement objects within PTP and OTC process.
f. Should have hands on experience on configuration of SD/MM/ LE modules.
g. Should have hand on experience on working with cross functional teams, development teams on requirements validation, testing coordination and test data setup.
h. Should have exposure developing of new reports with various options of uploading /down loading like workstation down load, logical destination, FTP, EDI etc.
i. Additional experience on HPALM, SOLMAN, other defects tracking systems are helpful.
j. Experience on IS retail module is an added advantage.
k. Experience on S4 Hana environment with Project on conversion from ECC to S4 environment is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Day to day business process monitoring of Procure to pay and sales order fulfillment process
• Track and report success metrics for STO, Purchase orders and sales Order fulfillment process and their impact on key supply chain KPIs
• Monitor and Cleanup of order create and order change Idoc periodically to minimize the order commitment fallouts
• Monitor order sales order life cycle - ? Cleansing the fallout
• Perform initial Analysis for all fallouts and create defects to track all errors to resolution
• Prioritization of key activities based on complexity and customer impact
• Work with Operations team, monitor key reports to address fallouts
• Plan and perform testing for the fixes before deploy into production
• Identify process improvements to minimize manual effort/ fallouts
• Develop play books for order to cash process for business process stabilization.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.