Product Manager - Enterprise Security
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Collaborate with Detect and Respond product managers to push product concepts through product creation/launch process
- Contribute to designing and building the next generation of managed security services.
- Expand security solutions into Federal Markets.
- Understand customers and Security Operations Center Analyst requirements - translate and prioritize into future product features.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as Compliance, Security, Finance, and Marketing to drive solutions to market.
- 10+ Years Product Management Experience
- 5+ years in Enterprise security
- Masters in Information Technology Management or related
- Experience with SIEM
- Experience with Federal Approved Products or Services
- Ability to manage complex projects involving stakeholders with varying backgrounds.
- 5+ Years Product Management
- Fedramp Experience
- 1+ Years Security Compliance
- 1+ Years Security Operations
- Finance or Marketing Experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.