Product Manager - Financial Services
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
The company is expanding in the financial services vertical and is looking to launch a product in this space imminently. You will need to hit the ground running when you arrive.
Once here, you will:
- Be a part of the Financial Services team as well as the New and Emerging Products team.
- Work closely with technology leadership; Develop, communicate and implement an efficient product roadmap to meet short, medium and long term commercial and business strategy and objectives.
- Identify new opportunities, create business cases, and build products that provide a seamless experience across all touchpoints.
- Develop and operationalize plans to drive growth and user engagement, deliver on commercial targets, and ensure that the group is set up for long-term growth.
- Have full accountability for the creation and execution of the product strategy
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Have extensive experience working with remote teams in a hyper-growth environment
- Gain and maintain strong knowledge of market trends, customer insights, emerging/disruptive technologies, and advancement in digital, social, mobile applications across all markets
We are seeking a high caliber Product Manager, who is a strategic thinker with a strong commercial background to lead, define, and deliver the product strategy. We are looking for a self-driven person who is comfortable with ambiguity and in working in a fast-paced environment.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant work experience.
- At least 4 years of Product Management experience
- Strong commercial and strategic mindset and experience in delivering, maintaining and evolving (suite of) digital product(s) within a regulated environment
- You will need to be an outstanding leader with a strong track record of successfully delivering Product and transformation within a customer-centric and commercially minded business
- Understanding of the latest innovations in digital solutions and customer experience expectations.
- Experience with payment processes, best practices, and innovations.
- Experience Agile project management process and writing user stories.
- Experience in the pre-paid debit cards
- Experience in fintech or financial services space
- Passion for fintech/financial services and know the current market landscape.
- A technical background with an understanding of core payment concepts, systems, and architecture.
- Good communication and stakeholder capabilities, comfortable making executive presentations, and the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with G-suite, Jira, or similar systems.
- Strong adaptability and comfort working in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience of having successfully launched products within a consumer tech company
- Drive to change the way consumers think about their finances.
- Proven management skills and the ability to inspire innovation.
- A Bachelor's degree (required)
- Master's degree (preferred)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.