Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 (will start remote)
Duration: 12 months or longer
Pay Rate: $30-35/hr. on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the build of the Innovative Learning Online Learning Platform, an initiative under Citizen, with a goal of reaching 10M youth by 2030. The role will be a PMO managing the moving parts of the platform project internally within and externally with our partners. He/She must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar role and demonstrate an ability to work both independently and in collaborative group environments.
Overall responsibilities include:
· Manage master project plan; develop timelines and schedules, identify resources and best practices, develop processes and procedures to successfully manage and track the project to ensure deliverables are met.
· Organize meetings with all relevant parties and effectively communicate project expectations and status to team members and stakeholders; Summarize meetings and action items in order to coordinate project task completion.
· Manage communication and coordination between our development agency, internal teams and external content partners on platform build and content and systems integration.
· Create and update an executive summary of platform and content build progress.
· Work with business and consumer teams to implement 's technology and solutions successfully into the platform.
· Work with marketing teams to execute associated marketing initiatives and campaigns that leverage platform related initiatives.
· Work with Employee Engagement to create and implement a plan that successfully integrates employee volunteer efforts with the platform
· Conduct and summarize research of potential tech and content partners that support the platform; Conduct preliminary vetting of partners as needed.
· Process grants for all major engagement initiatives related to the platform including providing guidance to partners as they apply for grant funding.
· Complete the sourcing process and whitelisting process for partners.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
• Understanding of Software Development methodologies (understanding of Agile preferred) and Product Development
• 6+ years' experience leading Technology initiatives, preferably involving website development; knowledge of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality a plus
• Must have ability to understand the vision and strategy for programs and accordingly perform deep tactical analysis to enable that vision to come to life
• Constant curiosity and strong analytical skills that enables improvement or processes and outcomes, entrepreneurial mindset a plus
• Self-motivated, work well in a demanding, fast paced environment managing multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously
• Passion for positively impacting Innovative Learning target groups
• Must have finger to the pulse of societal issues impacting Innovative Learning target groups
• Relationship builder among CSR team and within businesses, specifically GTS and Consumer and Enterprise Groups; Strong ability to forge effective partnerships
• Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Scrum Master Certification preferred
Shift: Standard 9-5
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel t
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.