Real Estate Specialist- Wireless
Site Acquisition Specialist
Walnut Creek, CA
Contract Project- 12 months or longer
$40- 50/hr on W2 (with Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K)
US Citizens or GreenCard holders/ Permanent Residents only
APR Consulting is seeking application for Real Estate specialist role with relevant experience in Telecom/ Wireless industry.
- MUST BE LOCAL
- Must have telecommunications site acquisition experience, preferably with both leasing and zoning
- Must have new build real estate site acquisition experience
- Must understand site acquisition process, from SCIP inception to NTP for new builds and Small Cells
- Proven ability to manage hundreds of cell site projects simultaneously (new builds and small cells)
- Demonstrated ability to work with vendors, turn-keys, and internal suppliers to facilitate completion of projects utilizing cost, time and scope constraints.
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Excel required, including V-Look up tool.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) needed.
- Knowledge about how to forecast and represent data through pivot tables and graphing
- Proficiency in FUZE, SiteTraker desired.
- Excellent organizational / communication skills and able to work under time pressure.
- Provide project management leadership to ensure project deadlines and milestones are met.
- Communicate progress; manage risk contingencies and market expectations.
- Develop the skills and ability to represent the company at municipal hearings if needed in support of the Real Estate group.
- BA or BS desired with 3-4 years combined experience in the areas of managing or planning wireless telecommunications networks
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan.
BACKGROUND CHECK INFORMATION: At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you!
***** DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY! ****
Since 1980, APR has been connecting top talent with exciting temporary/contract, temp-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities across a spectrum of industries and skill sets with local and nationally recognized clients across the country. As your partner, our goal is to match you with a challenging and rewarding opportunity that will help you reach your personal and professional goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.