Real Estate Specialist
Real Estate Specialist (Remote due to Covid)
Walnut Creek, CA
12 months or longer
$50- 62/hr on w2
Job Description: The person in this position will work in the cross functional team involved in building, turning up and optimizing indoor DAS systems inside commercial buildings, convention centers, professional sports stadiums, airports etc.
- The Real Estate Specialist will manage tasks from initial site feasibility to site going on air, manage site acquisition vendors, review and complete contracts and lease agreements by working with different groups including legal counsel.
- Ability to manage the projects in pipeline, demonstrate professionalism by responding to e-mails promptly, actively participating in meetings, ability to explain issues clearly, providing updates, maintaining records, working with other departments, and understanding the impact of their job to the overall business.
- Evaluate new services and vendors, generate purchase orders, manage vendor payments, and use financial reports (OCNR, RNP, match exception etc.) to complete PO processes on time.
- Interface with internal and external departments as well as regulatory agencies. Interact with with municipal agencies in the pursuit of building permits, construction inspections and coordination of sitewalks by vendors and client's workers.
- Provide real estate duties for client's in-building/venue projects, managing the site acquisition process, leasing and permitting requirements.
- Reviewing contracts and lease agreements. Handle payments to vendors in peoplesoft and ariba systems.
- Proficiency in real estate/leasing requirements for cellular projects, specifically in Northern CA.
- Understanding of various jurisdictional permitting requirements.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft PO process.
- Familiarity with G-Suite products: Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, as well as Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with SiteTraker, Ariba, Ibwave, FUZE/SPM, etc.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.