Sr. Analyst - Real Estate
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify Sr. Real Estate Analyst
Location: Schaumburg, IL 60173
Position: Sr. Analyst – Real Estate Duration: 6-12 months
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
What you'll be doing...
- Responsible for the administration and coordination of Global Real Estate (GRE) Retail "projects" and leasing coordination, included but not limited to, capital improvements, tenant improvement collection and associated lease and construction documents. Provide project management support to Project Managers, Senior Project Managers and Directors for designated projects. Liaison between Transaction Managers and Lease Administration responsible for the coordination of lease review, execution, critical date and database management for all retail leases and related documents.
- Assist in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting of retail capital and expense
- Review funding requirements and submissions against Plan of Record
- Monitor and administer projects dollars to ensure spending is within established budget
- Work with Project Managers on funding/best views/cash flow projections
- Work with Project Managers to insure all quotes, proposals and associated forms are available for purchase requisition requests.
- Monitor projects for required funds to enable change requests to projects and year end reconciliation.
- Work closely with Verizon Real Estate Capital Management team and APO team to resolve issues
- Maintain database and reports for assigned Market to support project management and budget review
Real Estate and Construction Liaison:
- Coordination of business plan packages in partnership with Transaction Managers for new retail distribution, relocation and renewal activity for retail markets
- Track/monitor financial approval and status of lease documents
- Manage lease file processes & systems
- Maintain tracking forms & reporting
- Attendance at all relevant calls and meetings Database and Systems:
- Knowledge of all required systems to insure data integrity for accuracy (PeopleSoft 9.1, Ariba, CoStar, Tririga)
- Reporting expertise – system exports, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Special Projects & reporting: upon need/request
What we're looking for... You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of experience in Project Management including exposure to retail property leases and/or Real Estate.
- Strong financial understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Google Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1, Ariba.
- REQUIRED SHIFT: Typical M-F 8:00 - 5:00 w/ some overtime as required
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.