Supply Chain Transformation Analyst
Supply Chain Transformation Analyst
Baskign Ridge, NJ
6 months or longer
The person in this position will work side by side with Sourcing and Supply Chain leadership to execute on a wide variety of transformative projects aimed at making a world class supply chain organization. (S)He will be expected to drive business transformation and integration efforts across several organizations within and outside of supply chain. These integration initiatives will be conceived at the highest levels of the organization and, as such, will have the visibility at that level. (S)He will help frame the scope and strategy, and will also lead the execution of the recommendations across all work streams.
- Lead conception, scope definition, and execution of various types of strategic and operational business transformation initiatives, ranging from Corporate and Operational Strategy to Process Improvement.
- Partner with the Sourcing, Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Excellence and other appropriate business groups to drive critical transformation initiatives to drive cost savings and digitization.
- Work with strategy teams to understand and drive implementation of strategic initiatives
- Lead and participate in the design discussions with various cross functional teams to provide feedback and influence the implementation strategies that with be required for successful program integration
- Working with the Vice President/Director of Strategy & Transformation, provide effective leadership for the initiatives under analysis and integration execution.
- Provide senior leadership and functional unit management with updates on project status, key metrics, issues, and risks.
- Understand and analyze various drivers impacting key metrics and outcomes and provide fact-based recommendations to the stakeholders.
- Be a liaison between business units on projects that have a multi-organization or business unit scope.
- Facilitate team meetings and cross-functional workshops.
- Proactively anticipate and work towards mitigating risks to project execution or stakeholder engagement.
- This individual manages the savings pipeline for Global Supply Chain in the Zero Based Budgeting initiative, managing strategic roadmaps for the leadership team to meet the $10B cost reduction challenge cleint is undertaking with Zero Based Budgeting.
- Manage savings realization with client's Finance to ensure the benefits of Supply Chain transformation are realized financially by Client
- This individual must also be able to plan strategically to focus the organization on new, blue ocean opportunities for savings to enable Global Supply Chain to successfully meet long-term transformation objectives
- Executive reviews of supply chain transformation road maps
- Manage a portfolio of 25+ initiatives of strategic programs, identifying transformation KPIs and road blocks, then integrating all transformation work streams into an integrated multi-year view for supply chain leadership
You have the ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures. You are someone that has excellent verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable in working up and across the organization. You are a strategic thinker that results in new ideas that drives the business forward.
- Bachelors degree with six or more years of sourcing/supply chain work experience; An MBA or advanced university degree a plus; Experience working in a tier-1 management consulting organization a plus
- Experience or certification in Lean Six Sigma; Experience in the development and measurements of KPIs. Sourcing Experience a Plus
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures.
- Proven record for managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and budget.
- Excellent presentation skills, including ability to create presentations using MS PowerPoint and experience presenting to all levels of an organization.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, including ability to conduct outside/inside research, analyze data, and use MS Excel effectively to develop models and drive analyses.
- Strategy, operational processes, and customer experience.
- Facilitation, change management, and problem solving experience.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.